Please complete a separate Registration Form for each attendee.
Deadline for receipt of payment is April 25, 2018.
Catering arrangements are being finalized. In the meantime, please indicate on the Registration Form if you require a vegetarian or gluten-free box lunch and dinner entree.
Tours 1 through 3 on Wednesday and 4 through 6 on Thursday are described at: 2018 Tours. Note that you may sign-up for more than one tour, and that there is no tour fee for attendees (for example, we are organizing and covering transportation and admission to the Museum of Jurassic Technology).
Note that there is an additional, limited-enrollment program session at 3:00 on Wednesday: Library UX 101: Designing a Collections Management System for End Users. See details in the Program and Schedule of Events.
STEP 1: Complete and submit the entire REGISTRATION FORM
STEP 2: Send your PAYMENT using "ONLINE" option or "CHECK" option
Select the correct "2018 ALHHS/MeMA Conference Registration Payment" option in the pull-down menu, below. Click the Pay Now button and complete your online payment using PayPal:
- In your confirmation email (after completing the online Registration Form), you will be prompted to send a CHECK to ALHHS Treasurer Phoebe Evans Letocha
- Include one printed copy of that confirmation email with your check.
Please make your check payable in U.S. Dollars to ALHHS
Mail the check to:
Phoebe Evans Letocha (ALHHS Treasurer)
c/o Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives
5801 Smith Ave, Suite 235
Baltimore, MD 21209 USA
ANNUAL MEETING FAQs
May I register someone other than myself for the Annual Meeting?
Who is considered a "guest" or an "accompanying person"?
- Yes. Please complete a separate Registration Form for each attendee.
- If you are registering on behalf of someone else, please make sure to complete the form using that participant's entire information.
- If the name of the person on a Registration Form differs from the name of the person making payment for the meeting, please include the payer's name on the appropriate line of the Registration Form! This will help us match PayPal and Checks with their registrants.
An advisory from the UCLA Faculty Center about the Annual Dinner (Wednesday, May 9)
- Someone who accompanies you to the Annual Meeting but does not attend the Wednesday special workshop or the Thursday paper programs and business meeting may register as a "guest" or "accompanying person"
- Please complete a separate registration Form for this person.
- They may register to come to a Tour and/or to the Dinner.
- "Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk for foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. The UCLA Faculty Center offers products with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, eggs and wheat. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consumer [i.e., consume] for people with peanut, tree nut, soy, milk, egg or wheat allergies. The UCLA Faculty Center does not assume liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come into contact with while eating at the UCLA Faculty Center establishment."
Registration Questions and Changes
- ALHHS and MeMA are committed to providing access to all individuals attending the Annual Meeting. Please contact Russell Johnson (rjohnson AT library.ucla.edu or call 310.825.6940), Local Arrangements Chair, if you have needs that require our attention.
- Please contact Russell Johnson (rjohnson AT library.ucla.edu or call 310.825.6940) if you have questions or need to edit your registration details (after you submitted the form and paid).
- Please contact the ALHHS Treasurer, Phoebe Evans Letocha (alhhs.treasurer AT gmail.com), if you have questions about your payment for the annual meeting, or the status of your membership in ALHHS.