Archivists and Librarians in the History of the Health Sciences (ALHHS) and the Medical Museums Association (MeMA) are holding their 2017 annual meeting in Nashville, TN May 3-4. Located on the banks of the Cumberland River, Nashville is blessed with a temperate climate and a blend of urban vitality, arts and music, and natural beauty. With a vibrant restaurant scene, a variety of museums and cultural attractions, world-class music of all genres, and thousands of acres of city and state parks, Nashville has something for everyone.
Meeting Website (a Google site which contains everything listed below)
(IMPORTANT: Open this link in a New Tab or in a New Window; or Ctrl-Click on the link; or copy and paste the link address into your browser's search window. As a Google security measure, the site will not open within this Frame if you just click on the link here!)
- Registration Form and Payment
- Transportation to Nashville and the Sheraton Hotel
- Wednesday Dinner
- Annual Meeting Program
- Repository Tours
- Things to Do in Nashville
Note that there are several steps to register for the meeting. Payment is a separate step and you will not be prompted to pay upon completing your registration form. Please follow the instructions under Registration Form and Payment.
- Complete the entire Registration Form
- Return to the Meeting website for directions on Payment
- Calculate the total payment
- Payment. If you are making payment by PayPal, click on the line ABOVE "Pay Now"; this is a pull-down menu from which you will select one of three options; select one, then click "Pay Now"